Effective today a new “free” program will roll out to 10 brokers who will be zPro partners. According to the press release, there will be 5 points to Zillows new incentives and offering:
- Prominently Displayed Listing Agents zPro brokerage agents will be displayed first and at the top of the page on listings, along with their photos and links to their profiles.
- Weekly Detailed Broker Reporting: Weekly reports, including listings views, search views, number of contacts and contact open rates.
- Broker Listing Feed Trumps Other Sources: PArtner Brokers will be required to provide a direct feed of MLS-sourced listings feeds which will be the definitive source for accurate listings.
- Leads via Email and text : zPro brokerage agents will receive contact notifications via email and reminders via text message and phone.
- Brokers choose lead desination: zPro brokers can choose to send leads to listing agents or directly into their own CRM systems.
“Brokers have been giving us a lot of feedback, and we’ve been listening,” said Bob Bemis, vice president of industry relations at Zillow. “Zillow is committed to helping brokers succeed, and zPro for Brokers directly addresses their concerns and provides solutions about listings accuracy, lead management and how listing agents are displayed.”
“zPro for Brokers represents incredible value for brokers to present to their agents,” said Jay Thompson, director of industry relations and social media. “Listing agents who work for brokerages that incorporate zPro into their business will now be even more visible to the consumer shopping on their listings, and brokers will have tremendous insight into the performance of their listings on Zillow.”
Will this be enough incentive for brokers in any given city to want to send DIRECT feeds to Zillow (thereby avoiding some of the current issues Zillow is facing with MLSs? Time will tell.